Friday, April 29, 2011

long time no blog!

Hi everyone! I haven't been very bloggy lately. 'Bad Bloggy!' *smacks her own hand* I've been pretty busy 1. being a 'successful' travel agent and 2. being sad about missing out on a huge family event. (First I'd like to congratulate my very favourite cousin on her beautiful wedding!) I remember several years ago, before she was even engaged, when she asked me to be a bridesmaid in a public bathroom on a family trip. I cried and accepted. I remember realising and announcing to her that I would not be able to make it because of work. I helped plan the bridal shower and the bachelorette and kept my spirits high! I was in full-on bridemaidzilla mode and loving it. Then on Tuesday everyone came back, tanned, with pictures, and their eyes filled with romance and memories. *sighhhhhhhhhhh* And I had a thought; you can’t know if you’re going to regret something until you actually do it.



(Then I shopped away my worries and noticed after that everything I bought had a sort of Latino flair. Coincidence? I think not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment